For companies and start-ups who wish to present, a one-page description of their technology/product/service is sufficient to be eligible for the oral presentations. Full paper submission remains at the descretion of the participants. Please see the instructions below for submission details:
For patent holders, companies and start-ups:
- Submissions for patent holders should include the patent title, name(s) of inventor(s)/ applicant(s) and their affiliation, application number of the patent and a max. 1-page description of the technology.
- Submissions for start-ups should include the name of the company, and the name/role of the person representing it, and a max. 1-page description of the start-up with link to the start-up website (if available)
- Early-stage projects, not yet incorporated as legal entities are also encouraged to participate
- Submissions must be in English
- Please send your submission via the online submission tool (below).